- This event has passed.
Estate Auction: South Carolina Lakefront
June 23, 2017 - June 24, 2017
Lakefront Estate Auction: Real Estate, Boat, Art & More
1936 Boxelder Trail, Ridgeway, SC 29130
“Greater Columbia/Camden Area”
Friday, June 23: 11AM
Saturday, June 24: 11AM
Previews: 1 Hour prior each day
RSVP for this Auction
- 5 Master Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Over 7,000 Total Square Feet
- 9 Acre well landscaped Lot
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Deluxe Guest House with Kitchen
- Handicap accessible
- Dock with Boat Lift and Sundeck
- 3 Car Garage and Workshop
- Personal Property to be sold piece by piece including 2006 Hurricane Boat with a 2005 Honda motor with only 185 hours
- International Art Collection to include Nieman, Dali, Behrens, Picasso, Max, Miro, Hallam, Tarkay, Orlando,Chagall, Pino, Sam Park, Renoir, Rembrandt and many more
- Authenticated Sports Memorabilia
- European & Western Bronze Statuary & Fountains
- add’l items
In addition to the home, we will be auctioning the personal property and the art. Just click on the image to your left to view pieces.
DIRECTIONS:North East South West
PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS:
- A Photo ID is required to register and bid
- Previews begin 1 hour prior to each Auction
- 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to all top bids
- All items sold “As-is, Where-is”
- Payments: Cash & All Major Credit Cards accepted
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
REAL ESTATE DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS:
A Cashier’s Check only Deposit of $35,000 made payable to Mendenhall Auction Escrow Account will be required on the day of Auction to register and bid on the Property. An Additional deposit in the form of a personal check to bring the total deposit to equal 10% of the Total Contract Price must be made on the Day of Auction. No exceptions please.
REAL ESTATE CLOSING:
Balance of the purchase price is due at closing which shall be on or before 45 days following the Auction.
REAL ESTATE CONDITIONS:
A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid and included in the contract price. The property will be sold in “AS-IS” condition. All information was derived from sources believed correct, but is not guaranteed. All property dimensions are only approximations. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the property and records. All announcements made from the Auction block will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other statements made. The Auctioneer represents the Seller in this Real Estate transaction. Seller shall provide a copy of prior Title Insurance Policy or a Title Insurance Commitment. Seller will deliver property at closing “free and clear of liens and encumbrances”. Buyer will pay all closing costs.
Download the Broker Registration form from our website AuctionCompanyofAmerica.com or call: 305-573-1616 to request one.
Auction Company of America Jim Gall, Champion Auctioneer S.C. 3535 In cooperation with Mendenhall Auction S.C. 19919 Forest Mendenhall Hall of Famer S.C. 909