The ACOA Advantage
- Over a quarter century of experience.
- ACOA has successfully sold and closed over 16,000 properties.
- ACOA holds Auction Company License #1 for the State of Florida .
- Jim Gall holds Auction License #2 for the State of Florida .
- Jim Gall holds the professional designation C.A.I., as a graduate of the prestigious Certified Auctioneer's Institute at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana .
- Jim Gall is a three time State Champion Auctioneer.
- Jim Gall placed in the Top Five at the World Championships.
- Auction Marketing produces results that compare with and in many cases, exceed traditional brokerage results.
- ACOA has several Auction Marketing programs available, that will allow the seller to set the "bottom line" price.
- Jim Gall is the inventor and first to use the "Buyer's Premium" method for real estate in the world a plan that charges the commission to the buyer. That's right - the seller pays no commission!
Auctions are an innovative and effective method of selling real estate. It is an intense, accelerated real estate marketing process that involves the public sale of any property sold live to the highest bidder – most certainly including those that are non-distressed. Real Estate Auctions are the fast and easy way to sell real estate without paying commissions. Benefits of real estate auctions include:
- Buyers come prepared to buy with certified funds.
- Reduces long-term carrying costs, including mortgage, taxes, insurance, maintenance and other related expenses.
- Exposes the property to a large number of pre-registered prospects.
- Assurance that property will be sold at true market value, property can be sold with reserve price.
- Accelerated sale with preset sale and closing dates.
- Creates competition among buyers, auction price can exceed seller’s expectations.
- Sales not contingent on financing.
- Eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings.
- Property sold as-is
- Saves the seller unnecessary long negotiation process, hassle and haggle free.
- Buyers pay the closing costs
- Jim Gall is the inventor and first to use the "Buyer's Premium" method for real estate in the world a plan that charges the commission to the buyer. That's right - the seller pays no commission.
If you have personal property you wish to sell, Auction Company of America's can help you through the entire process.
The seller’s contract covers two important issues that will affect your bottom line: the reserve price and Auction Company of America's commissions.
The reserve is the confidential minimum selling price to which a consignor (you) and Auction Company of America agree before the sale - your property's "floor" price, below which no bid will be accepted. If bidding on your item fails to reach the reserve, we will not sell the piece and will advise you of your options. **Note:** It is important to consider the reserve price as Auction Company of America will assess administrative fees and handling costs.
Sellers pay a commission that is deducted, along with any agreed-upon expenses, from the bid price.
Shortly after the sale, you will receive a consignment report listing of the final bid price for each item you consigned. We will send payment within 30 days from the date of the sale provided we are in receipt of payment from buyer(s).
Marketing your Auction
Advertising for your auction will be done on an individual basis. Your auction will be featured in large display ads and will not be grouped together in ads featuring general auction advertising. In addition to our display advertising, for real estate, we place ads in the Real Estate Classified sections.
We also create a customized brochure for each auction. Your brochure will be displayed on our website and also sent out to potential buyers through the mail. We purchase "new mail lists" for each Auction, which supplement our existing mail lists, to target the correct audience.
For more information and to have Jim Gall contact you about your potential auction, contact us now.