The Talisman of
We have a ‘Reserve’ and a ‘Buy it Now’ number that we are close to reaching.
The bidding will end the moment we accept our highest qualified bidder.
This could happen any time today, tomorrow or next week; we encourage you to register and place your bid now!
ONLINE BIDDING IS NOW OPEN. REGISTER BELOW.
FOR BIDDER QUESTIONS OR PRESS INQUIRIES, PLEASE EMAIL FOR A PROMPT RESPONSE: INFO@NAPOLEONSTALISMAN.COM
View the video above for the story of the Talisman of Napoleon Bonaparte.
Napoleon’s Talisman now has additional authenticated evidence!
Private experts have connected the talisman to Napoléon’s priceless Rosicrucian Medal:
“The recorded history and pictures of this priceless artifact clearly provide evidence that it was also coded in the exact same fashion as the now-famous Talisman of Napoléon Bonaparte. In addition to the medal having full provenance, below are ten shared similarities between the two objects that further demonstrate that the two treasures are connected beyond mere coincidence.”
A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A PRICELESS PIECE OF HISTORY
Lost for over 100 years, Napoleon designed his personal good luck charm with intricate coding to reflect his successful career and his love for Josephine. It took 6 years of research to fully decode Napoleon’s Talisman.
- Conceived after returning from Egypt in 1799 and meticulously crafted in 1802.
- Clear quartz crystal sphinx set upon a silver base.
- Precious stones: Rubies (84), Emeralds (8), Blue Sapphires (20), Pearls (2)
- Valued at $250M USD
A unique opportunity to own a piece of the Napoleon Bonaparte legacy. Learn more at www.napoleonstalisman.com.
We recently held the first ever public display of the Talisman of Napoleon Bonaparte at a major media event in Palm Beach Gardens. Our media publicity has attracted a global scale of over 780 million impressions and growing. The response has been astounding. Please place your bid as soon as possible to ensure you don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Our First Step
We’re very excited that you are interested in acquiring Napoleon Bonaparte’s Talisman. Please read the terms below.
Terms & Conditions
To place a bid, you must:
- Submit our registration form. Bids are based on best offer with proof of funds. (We are available by phone to answer any questions.)
- You will quickly receive a simple bidding form that requires proof of funds.
- Once you are vetted and approved, you will receive a log in number. When logged in, you will see the current highest bid, and you may submit yours. Note: the reserve is $50 million.
The highest bidder will submit a deposit of 10% of the amount of the bid plus a 15% buyers premium. Closing will then be arranged along with a scheduled pick up.
This auction is subject to confirmation of the seller.